Woo hoo, I have a finished dress. I kept up with the sew along posts but all the finishing jobs have taken a couple of days. It is a week after the hopeful valentine’s day deadline. This is the first evening dress I’ve made and I love it. The fabric works very well and by luck the v shape of the print lines up with the centre. I was worried the straps would be too thin but they fit perfectly and really suit the shape of the dress. I have to say that I tried the tricks tried I still found turning the straps out very difficult!
I went for size 8 for bodice and 10 for skirt which worked fine but I think I need to adjust the back panels as there is a little loose fabric.
It is a great pattern and I have to say I’m very tempted to try the babydoll version next.